Sponsors and Supporters for Perc Up!
Thank you for all of the volunteers, patrons, and sponsors enabling Perc Up to become a success! We encourage our viewers to support our supporters!
We can still use help!
Help us by adding your name to the quality sponsors and people who help percussion music education. You will be helping many students and the arts! We give sticks, mallets, instruction, audition fees and help to many students all year! Call us at 864- 236-4433
- Artisan Restaurant – upscale dining experience … featuring real southern cuisine
- BigFatSnareDrum –
- Bi-Lo – Grocery Store
- Budget Rental Cars – Transportation for our clinicians
- Carolina Crown – Drum and Bugle Corps, Drum Corps International (DCI)
- The Cavaliers – Drum and Bugle Corps, Drum Corps International (DCI)
- Chic-fil-A – Restaurant with delicious food
- Christopher Sloan Photography – photography, portraits, and artist photos
- Coca-Cola / Coke – Fine beverages, soft drinks
- Conn-Selmer – musical instruments for concert bands, marching bands and orchestras.
- Diamond Jewelers – Jewelry store, custom jewelry shipped anywhere
- Domain Forge – Web site hosting, design, domain name registration
- Drum Channel – broadcast quality lessons and shows, all original content for drummers.
- Drum Workshop DW – Manufacturer of drums, hardware, accessories, and pedals
- Evans USA – Drum heads
- Gator Cases – Protective cases for audio and music gear
- Heavenly Hosts – Website hosting and design
- Hudson Music – Drum DVDs / Drum instruction & videos
- INDEXX Commercial Printing – quality printing services
- Innovative Percussion – Drum sticks and mallets
- JCE Photography
- Karlito’s Mariscos – Steak, chicken, and seafood with authentic Mexican taste.
- Kathy’s Enterprises – Band & guard accessories, uniforms, supplies
- LP Latin Percussion – Percussion instruments; congas, bongos, cowbells, shakers
- Ludwig – drum and percussion instrument manufacturer, part of the Conn-Selmer
- Mapex – Drums and drum hardware
- Marriott Hotel – The Marriott Greenville, a AAA 4-Diamond hotel
- Me, Mulch & More – Commercial and residential landscaping
- Mike Balter Mallets – Superbly crafted mallets
- Music & Arts – music store. instrument rentals, music lessons & instrument repair
- Papa John’s Pizza – Delicious pizza and food
- Pearl Drums – Drums and percussion equipment
- Remo – Drum heads, drum and percussion accessories, equipment
- Roland – electronic musical instruments, keyboards, synthesizers, drum products, v-drums
- Row-Loff Productions – Marching and concert percussion literature
- Sabian – Cymbals and percussion accessories
- Shure – one of the world’s leading manufacturers of microphones and audio electronics
- Statement Graphics –Graphic Design, Web Design, Copywriting
- Steve Weiss Music – percussion instruments, music, drum sticks, mallets and gear
- Subway – Sandwiches, restaurant
- Super Duper Publications – fun learning materials for kids
- Think Drums – Percussion education, private lessons, instruction
- UPS Store – Mailing, packaging, shipping
- Vater Percussion – Drum sticks and percussion products
- Vic Firth – Drum stick and mallets
- Yamaha – Music instruments, other various products
- Zildjian – Cymbals, drum sticks and equipment
Special help and event coverage
- Percussive Arts Society – The Percussive Arts Society® (PAS®) is a music service organization promoting percussion education, research, performance and appreciation throughout the world.
- South Carolina chapter of PAS – Percussive Arts Society
- North Carolina chapter of PAS – Percussive Arts Society
- Dr. Wacker, East Carolina University Percussion
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce
- South Carolina Arts Alliance
Special Thanks and Media Sponsors
- Drummer Cafe – Drum News, Percussion Resources, Reviews, Interviews, Forum
- Marching Roundtable – Marching Arts Experts Share their Secrets, Podcasts
- GreerToday.com –
- B 93.7 – Radio
- WSSL Radio
Percussion clinic & drumming seminars from some of the world’s best drummers & percussionists!
This program has been made possible through a grant from Conn-Selmer, Inc.